Welcome to our website!
Thanks for stopping by. With all that's changing in our family, we thought it would be a good idea to create a website where friends and family can keep in touch and share in our latest family moments. We will be updating with news of the day (not every day!), milestones worth noting, pictures, slideshows, and anything else we can think of sharing this way.
Talk to you soon!
Talk to you soon!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
First steps!
I'm going to officially call it today. Bix took his first steps. he has been side stepping, many times without holding on, and lunging between pieces of furniture for a few days now. I'm sure there were some unassisted steps in there, but today, he was standing by the mirror in our room, looked at me, and decided to try and toddle over. He did superbly taking 4 or 5 steps. No video yet, but I'm trying hard. I'll post one when I get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment