Welcome to our website!

Thanks for stopping by. With all that's changing in our family, we thought it would be a good idea to create a website where friends and family can keep in touch and share in our latest family moments. We will be updating with news of the day (not every day!), milestones worth noting, pictures, slideshows, and anything else we can think of sharing this way.

Talk to you soon!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting closer!

So....the big bash baby shower was last weekend. I was so excited to see so many wonderful friends and family there in support of baby "B-DOG" as he has been nicknamed by the Gleason's. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful and I am lucky to know each and every one of you and have you in my life.

There have been lots of name guesses so far. He does have a name, but we are not sharing in case he looks like someone else when we meet him. But the guesses have been fun and downright side splitting on occasion. I will try to turn the edit function on this one so you can have a guess too if you like.

So for the name clues are as follows:
- Starts with a "b"
- Not in any name book I've seen so far but doesn't sound like a crazy name
- 2 syllables
- More likely to be found in an encyclopedia than a dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment